Friday, December 16, 2011

One Down and One to Go!

So they did it. I take absolutely no credit, THEY did it. The Barnabas prep team made thru one beautiful first semester. Jason and George and Billie led the way and before you knew it the interns were taking charge and getting things done (sometimes on time) and the students were learning to do things they never thought possible.
Tuesday we had Prep and full time staff gather for a meal. I cooked with help from some others like Keri and Donna and even Renee. When we served the meal and sat down I looked around and a more beautiful site would be hard to find. The students and interns and staff were all having a great time just being together. When ask how they felt about this first semester, my heart was so full hearing the replys.
I know that each of the interns has accomplished more than they ever imagined possible. They have truly let God rule their time and given it all to him. The prep students have amazed all of us and themselves. They have had huge accomplishments and small adventures all leading to a great sense of "I can". I love each story!!
Today I am a bit sad thinking they are all gone for a few weeks. Today I reflect on the semester and want to share that God has great plans for each of you...........plans to prosper you! Believe it and hold on to that as you venture toward next semester.
By the way, thanks for filling my heart with love and joy and a sense of great pride in all you have done.
Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment